Welcome to HealthSource RI for Employers – also known as SHOP (Small Employer Health Options Program). We work with your employer to connect you with health insurance plans from multiple carriers that meets your needs and your budget. New for 2017 – we have partnered to offer vision, life, accident and medical bridge that could help you save on your healthcare costs. More important – we’re a valuable resource to help you understand your healthcare options, check providers and pharmacy benefits and answer questions!
Our Full Choice program gives employees the opportunity to choose from a range of carriers and plans. Your employer chooses a contribution amount and the plans they want to offer, and you select the carrier and plan that works best for your needs and budget. Exciting features include:
- Employees can choose the carrier and plan best for them with our exclusive Full Choice multi-carrier option
- 24/7 online access to your account with tutorials to guide you each step of the way
- Dedicated customer service from our Business Engagement Team to answer all your questions.
- Enrollment assistance to help you understand plan options and healthcare basics-we provide an unmatched level of service and support to employees.
New for 2017 – Ancillary Benefits:
- Healthsource RI for Employers can also now connect you to low-cost ancillary benefits like vision, life, accident and medical bridge.
- These plans can offer a safety net if you are moving to a higher deductible health plan and are a great new benefit for you.
Selecting voluntary benefits can provide peace of mind and financial protection and may help save on healthcare premium costs.