Looking for 2017 health insurance? Check out our 2017 Health and Dental Insurance Plans to learn more about your options.
To see 2016 Health Insurance Plans, click here.
HealthSource RI connects you with health insurance that fits your needs and your budget.
We offer health insurance plans from:
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island
- Neighborhood Health Plan of Rhode Island
Dental insurance is also available from:
- Blue Cross Dental
- Delta Dental
- Do I go to the doctor often or only when I’m very sick?
- Do I (or does someone in my family) take special medications that a doctor prescribes?
- Do I mind driving a while to see a doctor or do I prefer to see a doctor whose office is close to home?
- Which hospital(s) does my doctor work with and can I get there if I need to?
- Can I receive a tax credit to help pay for my insurance? How much will my tax credit reduce the cost of the plan I choose?
- Would I rather pay more each month and pay less out of my pocket when I see the doctor?
- Would I rather pay less each month and pay more out of my pocket when I see the doctor?
Your answers will help you determine which health insurance plan is right for you or your family.
You can contact your health insurance carrier directly to confirm whether your health care provider is considered “in network” for your chosen insurance plan. Here are the links to the directories by health insurance company: