Get Help with Enrolling
We’re always here to help
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, HealthSource RI encourages you to use our live web chat or call our customer contact center. If you would prefer in-person assistance, our Walk-In Center is open by appointment only.
We have enacted standard preventative measures to try to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and keep you safe. However, when considering whether you would like an in-person appointment, please remember that COVID-19 is spread mainly through person-to-person contact. We recommend that you use web chat or self-service options if at all possible. We are also available to assist you via phone, and we look forward to helping you.
If you are interested in an in-person appointment, please note the following:
- Once you have scheduled an appointment, we will call you a day before your appointment to conduct a health screening.
- Due to safety regulations and proper social distancing, no more than two people will be allowed per visit (customer and one guest).
- Anyone entering the HealthSource RI Walk-In Center MUST WEAR A FACE MASK. Please note that other face coverings ARE NOT ALLOWED.
- Please do not arrive at the Walk-In Center earlier than your confirmed appointment time. Due to COVID-19, we are unable to accommodate more than 2 customers in our lobby at a time.
- Once you arrive for your scheduled appointment time, please wait in the parking lot and call 401-824-1457 for instructions on entering the building. Please maintain at least 6 feet of social distancing while waiting.
Please follow the steps above to keep yourself and others safe.
Call our Contact Center
Open Mon – Fri:
8am – 6pm,
During Open Enrollment:
Mon – Fri
8am – 7pm
9am – 12pm
Drop off materials
Our lobby at 401 Wampanoag Trail in East Providence has a secure dropbox for dropping off materials. Our Walk-In Center is currently available for in-person visits by appointment only. Click here to learn more.
HealthSource RI connects you with health and dental insurance from these companies: