New Federal Enrollment Period
New Federal Enrollment Period
HealthSource RI is offering an additional health coverage enrollment period in conjunction with the President’s Executive Order, “Strengthening Americans’ Access to Quality Affordable Health Care”, issued on Thursday, January 28, 2021.
HealthSource RI is participating in this new federal enrollment period, which began on February 15, 2021 and goes through May 15, 2021.
February 23, 2021: Deadline to pick and pay for coverage starting March 1, 2021.
March 23, 2021: Deadline to pick and pay for coverage starting April 1, 2021.
April 23, 2021: Deadline to pick and pay for coverage starting May 1, 2021.
May 15, 2021: This is the last day to pick and pay for 2021 coverage as part of the new federal enrollment period. Please note your coverage will be active on June 1, 2021.
Reach out to us now to get covered. Click here to compare plans and get a quick quote. This enrollment period is open to all eligible Rhode Islanders. Coverage starts the first of the month following a complete enrollment.
Get Help Enrolling
There’s more than one way to get help signing up for health coverage..
- Call 1-855-840-4774
- Attend one of our virtual enrollment events
- Call 211 to make an appointment for 1-on-1 assistance with a Navigator near you. Click here to find a Navigator near you. Navigators speak multiple languages.
- Use our live web chat, available in English and Spanish
Our call center and live web chat are available Monday – Friday 8am – 6pm. Navigators are available throughout the state to help you with enrolling in a new plan or renewing your existing health coverage.
Attend a Virtual Info Session
Limited In-Person Help at Walk-In Center
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, HealthSource RI encourages you to use our live web chat or call our customer contact center. If you would prefer in-person assistance, our Walk-In Center is open by appointment only..
We have enacted standard preventative measures to try to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and keep you safe. However, when considering whether you would like an in-person appointment, please remember that COVID-19 is spread mainly through person-to-person contact. We recommend that you use web chat or self-service options if at all possible. We are also available to assist you via phone, and we look forward to helping you.
If you are interested in an in-person appointment, please note the following:
- Once you have scheduled an appointment, we will call you a day before your appointment to conduct a health screening.
- Due to safety regulations and proper social distancing, no more than two people will be allowed per visit (customer and one guest).
- Anyone entering the HealthSource RI Walk-In Center MUST WEAR A FACE MASK. Please note that other face coverings ARE NOT ALLOWED.
- Please do not arrive at the Walk-In Center earlier than your confirmed appointment time. Due to COVID-19, we are unable to accommodate more than 2 customers in our lobby at a time.
- Once you arrive for your scheduled appointment time, please wait in the parking lot and call 401-824-1457 for instructions on entering the building. Please maintain at least 6 feet of social distancing while waiting.
Please follow the steps above to keep yourself and others safe. To schedule an appointment at the HealthSource RI office at 401 Wampanoag Trail in East Providence, click here.
HealthSource RI connects you with health and dental insurance from these companies: