Open Enrollment begins November 1st, 2021!
Huge savings on health coverage available!
The federal COVID relief plan makes health coverage through HealthSource RI more affordable than ever. Even if you did not qualify before, you may now be eligible to receive financial help to lower your monthly coverage costs.
In 2021, over 40% of HealthSource RI customers paid less than $10 a month for their health coverage. HealthSource RI can also connect you to low- or no-cost coverage.
What is Open Enrollment?
Open Enrollment is the time of year where you can select a new plan or renew your existing health coverage. Check out the important dates and information below to help you get started.
Important Open Enrollment Dates
November 1, 2021
Open Enrollment begins!
December 23, 2021
Complete your enrollment to make sure your coverage is active January 1, 2022.
December 31, 2021
Complete your enrollment to make sure your coverage is active starting January 2022. Your health insurance ID cards may be delayed.
January 31, 2022
This is the last day of Open Enrollment, and the last day to complete enrollment for 2022 coverage. PLEASE NOTE: your coverage will be active February 2022.
How to enroll
HealthSource RI is here to help you choose a health plan that fits your needs and budget. Use our Plan Comparison and Savings Tool to compare plans and get a quick quote.
There’s more than one way to sign up for coverage.
- Call us at 1-855-840-4774
- Call 211 to make an appointment for 1-on-1 assistance with a Navigator near you. Click here to find a Navigator near you. Navigators are available throughout the state to help you with enrolling in a new plan or renewing your existing health coverage.
During Open Enrollment, our call center is available Monday – Friday 8am – 7pm and Saturdays 9am – 12pm. Our Enrollment Specialists are more than happy to help you enroll in coverage.
Contact Center Holiday Hours
During Open Enrollment, HealthSource RI’s call center and live web chat will be closed on the following dates:
- Thursday, November 25 in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday. We will reopen on Friday, November 26.
- Friday, December 24 in observance of the Christmas holiday. We will reopen on Monday, December 27.
- Monday, January 3 2022 in observance of the New Year’s Day holiday. We will reopen on Tuesday, January 4, 2022.
Learn more – attend an info session!
Learn more about HealthSource RI, including how to enroll and what financial help you may be eligible for, by attending one of our virtual Info Sessions. For a full calendar of our events, CLICK HERE.
Navigators are available via phone to provide 1-on-1 enrollment support, regardless of whether you attended an Info Session or not. CLICK HERE to reserve your 1-on-1 Navigator appointment in advance.
Your privacy is our top priority. This presentation is held via ZOOM Webinar where attendees will not see each other’s faces, questions, or contact information.