Surveys and Reports
2018 Health Insurance Survey
The RI Health Insurance Survey collects information on Rhode Islanders’ insurance status, experience getting care, use of medical services, and relevant demographic variables. The Executive Summary Report and Interactive Tool highlight key findings from the data regarding the uninsured population, the underinsured population, Medicaid and HSRI enrollment, and cost of care and access.
- Interactive Tool – Dig into the data, including the demographics of the uninsured and trends over time. Contains 14 different views of the data, with the ability to filter by sub-populations.
- Executive Summary – This report includes highlights from the survey.
- Data Compendium – Download the survey results. This Excel worksheet has a tab for each question in the survey with demographic breakdowns.
- Data Compendium FAQs – A short guide for interpreting the data compendium.
- Technical Document – Find out more about the survey methodology, data analysis and weighting, and the survey questions.
Prior Year Health Insurance Surveys
Open Enrollment Reports
These reports offers details about what happened during open enrollment. Learn more about:
- How many people called the contact center and when
- The most popular health insurance plans
- Age and gender breakdowns of our customers
- Who attended our outreach events
HealthSource RI connects you with health and dental insurance from these companies: