Surveys and Reports
Open Enrollment Reports
These reports offers details about what happened during Open Enrollment. Learn more!
*New* 2023 Open Enrollment Report
2022 Health Information Survey
The RI Health Information Survey collects information on Rhode Islanders’ insurance status, experience getting care, use of medical services, and relevant demographic variables. The Executive Summary Report and Interactive Tool highlight key findings from the data regarding the uninsured population, the underinsured population, Medicaid and HSRI enrollment, and cost of care and access.
- Interactive Tool – Dig into the data, including the demographics of the uninsured and trends over time. Contains 26 different views of the data, with the ability to filter by sub-populations.
- Executive Summary – This report includes highlights from the survey such as changes to Rhode Island’s uninsured rate.
- Data Compendium – Download the survey results. This Excel worksheet has a tab for each question in the survey with demographic breakdowns.
- Data Compendium FAQs – A short guide for interpreting the data compendium.
- Technical Document – Find out more about the survey methodology, data analysis and weighting, and the survey questions.
Prior Year Health Information Surveys
HealthSource RI connects you with health and dental insurance from these companies: