Proof of Income
To verify your eligibility, you will need to provide your social security number. The following list summarizes acceptable social security documentation when verifying eligibility.
• Pay stubs representative of the last four (4) weeks of income
• Earnings Statement • Employment Letter • Book Keeping Records
• Property Unit Proof
• Owner Occupied Proof
• Monthly Rental Income Proof
• Mortgage Breakdown Proof
• Income Tax Returns
• Reports from Social Security Veteran’s Administration and other agencies
• When the applicant is unable to obtain the information requested Departmental forms (Wage Report, AP-50; Bank Clearance, AP-91; Clearance with VA, AP-150 and AP-151) are used.
HealthSource RI connects you with health and dental insurance from these companies: